1. Conducted end-of-year awards ceremony in class for school years 2019-2020 and 2020-2021. In addition to the numerous local awards presented, the following military/patriotic JROTC awards were presented to our cadets: American Legion for Excellence-Trinity Turvey; American Legion for Scholastic Achievement-Peter Mick; American Veterans- Kelvin Nguyen and Maruricio Gutierrez; Military Officers Association of America-Ivan Sowder and Logan Hoskins; Nation Naval Helicopter Pilots Association-Calib Johnson; US Navy League-Peter Mick and Shakhzod Tilyayev; Daughters of the American Revolution-Gabrielle Shaw; U.S. Daughters of 1812-Samara Branham and Trinity Turvey; Non-Commissioned Officers Association-Neveah LeGendre; Reserve Officers Association-Ruben Ramirez and Zion Julian; Sons of the American Revolution-Parker Bishop and Peter Mick; Surface Navy Association- Shakhzod Tilyayev and Ivan Sowder; Veterans of Foreign Wars-Trinity Turvey; Daughters of American Colonists-Danae Fitzgerald; National Society Daughters of the Union- Ariyahl Harper; and the National Sojourners-Anthony Freson.
2. Color guard provided a video for the virtual Color Guard in support of PHS Graduation-16 May 2021.
3. NJROTC Picnic was held on 19 May.
FUTURE EVENTS (June-August 2021):
1. Leadership Academy will be virtual this summer with Cadets Peter Mick, Lilly Olden, Ivan Sowder, and Trinity Turvey are registered to participate, 1 June-15 August 2021. All training will be via Google Classroom ending with a Capstone Community Service Project.
2. Basic Leadership Training (BLT) scheduled for June 21-24, 2021 has been CANCELLED. 9 Cadets and 2 instructors were scheduled to participate.
3. NJROTC Instructor in-service training, Camp Atterbury, Indiana, 7 and 8 July 2021. Senior Chief McDermott will participate.
4. Color Guard will provide the colors at the Ford Sharonville Plant on 28 May.
5. Color Guard will provide the colors at Freshmen Orientation on Wednesday, 4 August, and Opening Day Ceremonies on Tuesday, 10 August.
FRESHMEN ORIENTATION: All incoming freshmen that have signed up for the Navy Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps (NJROTC) course for the school year 2021-2022, you are cordially invited to participate in a one-day orientation class. NJROTC Freshmen Orientation will be held on Monday, 9 August 2021 in the Princeton High School NJROTC classrooms 1808 and 1809 from 8 AM to 3 PM. Lunch will be provided however cadets must provide their own transportation. NJROTC Physical Training t-shirts and shorts will be issued to those cadets in attendance. Participation in this one-day orientation is voluntary. If there are any questions and or you desire to reserve a spot in this one-day orientation please contact Senior Chief McDermott or Lieutenant Commander Brockway at 513.864.1776/78: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.