1.ASVAB test results were revealed to test takers on 7 December.
2. 40 cadets and one instructor participated in an orientation trip to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base on 9 December from 0730-1400.
3. Color Guard presented the colors on 3, 7, 17, 22, and 23 December for the varsity boys basketball games.
4. Senior Cadets took their full length photographs from Mr. John Baker on 8 December.
FUTURE EVENTS (January 2022):
1. Color Guard to present the colors on 5, 14, and 28 January for the varsity boys basketball games.
2. Color Guard to present the colors on 6 January for the Superintendent's state of the district address in Matthews Auditorium at 1900.
3. Cadet Peter Mick to submit essays in support of the NJROTC Joseph C. Gilliam Academic Achievement Award Competition and the Surface Navy Association Essay contest, 31 January.
4. Commander Matt Jordan relieves Commander Joseph Hankins as the NJROTC Area THREE Manager, effective 1 January 2022 at Naval Training Center, Great Lakes, Illinois, (Our Navy immediate boss in the chain of command).