Mrs. Alison Bridge: Last Names A-C
Mrs. Chrissy Grabel - Last Names D - Hi
Ms. Desiree Anderson - Last Names Ho - Me
Mrs. Andi Burroughs - Last Names Mi - Se
Mr. Matt Bradley - Last Names Sh - Z
- If you wish to request a course change:
The Schedule Change Request Form will be sent out to seniors and juniors on August 16 and sophomores and freshmen on August 18. This electronic form must be filled out by the student through their Vikingmail account. The deadline for senior and junior requests will be August 19, and the deadline for sophomores and freshmen will be August 23. These are requests only and cannot be guaranteed. Requests will not be taken through email.
- TA Requests: Juniors and Seniors in good standing with attendance, behavior, and academics are permitted to TA (Teacher Aide). To request to TA, there is a pink form students need to complete. The form can be found in the College and Career Center in front of Mrs. Meyer's desk.
- Early Release Requests: Seniors in good standing with academics, behavior, and attendance are permitted to Early Release 1 bell. To request early release, there is an orange form the student will need to complete. The form can be found in the College and Career Center in front of Mrs. Meyer's desk.
- Late Arrival Requests: Seniors in good standing with academics, behavior, and attendance are permitted to request to arrive late 1 bell. To request late arrival, there is a purple form a student will need to complete. The form can be found in the College and Career Center in front of Mrs. Meyer's desk.
All upperclassmen MUST have 5 full bells of classes unless approved for early graduation.
- Early Graduation - If you wish to work towards early graduation, you must complete the form below NO LATER THAN AUG 25TH. Completing the form does NOT guarantee you will be able to graduate early, but your counselor will pull you to discuss this request and see if it's a viable option.
Please read the following information carefully about schedule changes. Email requests will not be accepted.
Schedule change requests will only be considered for students who qualify for the following reasons:
1) You have already taken the class (duplicate class)
2) Level change (for example, going from Honors to STEAM) *Parent and teacher permission required
3) Dropping Phys Ed (IF you are participating in a sport and will qualify for the PE waiver)
4) You failed a year-long elective course
If you fall under one of these conditions and therefore need a schedule change, please fill out the Course Change Request
form. Email requests will not be accepted.
Counselors will email you with the final decision. STUDENTS MUST FOLLOW THEIR CURRENT SCHEDULE UNTIL THEY HEAR FROM A COUNSELOR.