While most professional development is now virtual, you must still complete the professional leave request form and send the training information with the form. This enables the secretary to enter the purchase order correctly to pay the registration and helps to avoid miscommunication and errors. All information should be sent at least three weeks prior to the early bird or registration deadline.You will find the professional leave form on the CIA webpage here https://www.
princetonschools.net/Page/1281All professional leave expenses must be approved by your supervisor and the form should contain the principal/administrator's signature. The form and PD information may be scanned and emailed to the secretary. To which secretary you will send the information depends on which department is paying for the training.The professional leave instructions and guidelines are here https://www. princetonschools.net/Page/420. It is helpful to familiarize yourself with the process ahead of time.If you have any questions, please check with your department secretary.
Viking University 2021
See the list below to find information, slide presentations, and links from presenters/classes during Viking U.
Here are the links to the Viking U sessions for you to review at your convenience:
Viking University - Earn Graduate Credit
Capture-Curate-Share Personalized Professional Development (Personalized PD) is about teachers having the autonomy for Self- Directed Professional Growth. This is, again, how you can receive graduate credit for your capturing, curating, and sharing your professional learning experiences by using social media to shout out your personalized PD with others.
How to get started:
1. Register for Personalized PD: www.Bitly.com/PPD_1 (depends on the PPD level you registered for last year.
2. Original Cost $170.00 - with discount code (LibertyLD) - $125.00 per one-credit hour
3 The Personalized PD Experience:
4. http://wke.lt/w/s/Gldjn - video on how to capture your PD experience.
5. Create a Wakelet account.
6. Use Twitter, Instagram, Flipgrid,or Wakelet to capture 64 pictures of your instructional practice, breakout session or conference experience. The goal is to capture the great interactions of your learning experience at Viking University..
7. Submit your Wakelet collections for graduate credit. Click on the "How to" use Wakelet tutorial http://wke.lt/w/s/Jgo8U
Emmanuel Jal presentation from Viking U
- Click here for slides from Emmanuel at Viking U
- Click here for the link to the 30-day free trial to My Life Is Art and the steps to building new habits.
- Click here for the My Life Is Art map which you can use for visualizing and creating the life you want.
Key Note Speaker Rubi HoHighlights from a recent keynote presentation for Motivational Monday, hoping it will provide helpful perspective and practical tips for raising above the difficult circumstances we are experiencing, and begin the journey towards a thriving life.For more details and practical tips for moving beyond surviving to fully thriving, get my latest book: "The 'Thrival' Guide To Work And Life", available on Amazon and Lulu.com"
Mark Levine of Minds At Peace
Minds at Peace LLC Telehealth Mindsatpeace.net
Empowering Families in Addiction: A free EbookStrengthen your mind, strengthen your world.
YouTube: Minds at Peace
The Airplane Rule for Life on the Ground
- Powerpoint Presentation click here
This is from the SERS retirement sessions:
Cameron's email: firstname.lastname@example.org
phone number 614-222-5814
OTES 2.0 Training
If you weren’t able to attend the OTES 2.0 presentation at Viking U, you can watch the recording of the afternoon session at this link below:
Click here for the presentation
Click here for the Key Changes in Ohio's Teacher Evaluation System