Princeton High School is pleased to introduce Naviance Student – a comprehensive website that you can use to plan for college and a career.
Naviance allows you to:
- Get involved in the planning and advising process – Build a resume, complete online surveys, and manage timelines and deadlines for making decisions about colleges and careers
- Research colleges – Compare GPA, standardized test scores, and other statistics to actual historical data from our school for students who have applied and been admitted in the past
- Research careers – Research hundreds of careers and career clusters, and take career assessments
- Create plans for the future – Create goals and to-dos, and complete tasks assigned to you by the school to better prepare yourself for your future college and career goals
Naviance also lets us share information with you about upcoming meetings and events, local scholarship opportunities, and other resources for college and career information. You can also use the site to stay in communication with the counseling office.
We hope that you will find this resource helpful. If you have questions about Naviance Student, please your grade level counselor.
Welcome to Naviance
- Go to the following web address: https://student.naviance.com/princetonhs
- Below the sign-in boxes, click “Login with Clever”
- Search for: Princeton High School Ohio
- Then click “Log in with Google”
- Enter your vikingmail.org account and viking email password
- Once you are logged on, welcome to Naviance!
- Click the “Read more” button.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page on the left where it says “Links”
- These are quick links that will take you directly to the website.
- Look to the upper right. Click on “About me, choose “My account.”
- Click Save.
- Click the “➕” and add a parent. Make sure to include their phone numbers and email if you know it.
- Click Save.
- Scroll down to “Academic,” this is where you can find your up to date GPA, weighted and non-weighted
- “General Information” and go over to the box that says “Contact.” Click “edit.” This will allow you to change your address, add a home phone #, and mobile phone.
- Click on “Parents/Guardians”
- Next click on the “Careers” tab.
- Next, click “Career Lookup”
- Choose a career either by searching keywords, by category, or by career cluster that interests you.
- Explore the different tabs available and complete the Career Portion on your Activity Sheet.
- Favorite at least one career.
- Next click on the “Colleges” tab.
- Choose “College Lookup” by “Quicklist”
- Choose a college you are interested in
- Fill out College Portion on your Activity Sheet
- If you are interested, click the ♡ next to the College’s name (this will add the college to your “Colleges I’m thinking about” page.
- Now go to, “Colleges I’m thinking about”
- Click “more” located by the Universities name.
- Here you can choose to request information or connect.
Requesting Final Transcripts in Naviance