New Virtual Series for Families from Cincinnati Children’s Division of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics (DDBP) Outreach!
The DDBP Outreach Virtual Series: Supporting Families through COVID-19 now has 5 classes scheduled, plus more coming soon! The flyers are attached. These classes are “live” on Zoom and will include about 20 minutes of content and about 15 minutes of Q&A. No registration or fee required. Families simply click the link in the flyer at the time of the class. The class size is limited to 100, but these classes will also be recorded and uploaded to Facebook and the CCHMC website so they can be viewed at a later time.
- Calming Strategies in the COVID-19 Storm- Friday, April 3 at 11:00am
- Sleep Hygiene Tips for Parents of Children with Developmental Disabilities- Monday, April 6 at 11:00am
- Collaborating with your Child’s School Team through COVID-19- Wednesday, April 8 at 12:00pm
- Behavior Management Basics- Friday, April 10 at 12:00pm
- Homebound: Strategies to Improve Compliance and Cooperation with your Children- Monday, April 13 at 1:00pm
For questions about this series, please contact DDBPFamilySupport@cchmc.org