• Telephonic Interpreting services are offered through Affordable Language Services for a fee.  While the district pays the fees, employees should always be mindful and plan telephone calls when a building bi-lingual staff member is available to interpret.  When that isn't possible, you may make calls using the Telephonic Interpreting offered by Affordable Language Services.


    Employees making calls home using the service must determine which of the listings below they should use, Special Ed or General Ed.  It is important for billing purposes that you choose the correct instructions.


    Employees under the umbrella of Student Services such as Sp Ed employees, nurses, health aides, guidance counselors, etc., will use the SpEd-Student Services instructions.


    Employees making calls home for General Education purposes will use the Gen Ed instructions.