Master Teacher Committee
The Princeton Master Teacher Committee was established in the fall of 2010.
The purpose of the Master Teacher Committee is to oversee, review and approve the criteria required by the Ohio Standards for the Teaching Profession to designate Master Teacher status for Princeton educators.
The Master Teacher Committee is composed of five members, three teachers selected by the Princeton Association of Classroom Educators and two administrators selected by the superintendent. The members serve staggered terms.
The current members are:
- James Stallworth, Middle School Assistant Principal
- Frankie Andrews, Sharonville Elementary Teacher
- Amanda Setters, Princeton High School Teacher
- Gretchen Tash, Princeton Community Middle School Teacher
- Kasi Jordan, Sharonville Elementary Principal
Master Teacher Application
- See the Related Files below for Master Teacher Application
- If you are interested in becoming a Master Teacher please download the application below and complete the packet.
- Click on the Master Teacher link to upload and submit your application. Master Teacher Application
- After you have submitted your application please email Rachel Mann