Free & Reduced Price Meal Program
Your children may be eligible to receive FREE or REDUCED PRICE breakfast and lunch every day at school. Please download the application found below and complete as directed. You need only fill out one application for your family and return it to your child's school. We will review the application to determine if you are eligible for this program. You will receive written notification after your application has been processed, with your student’s meal status.
Please complete the ENTIRE application and return it to the school as soon as possible.
2019-2020 Application Guidelines
A new application must be completed for each family every year.
- Returning Princeton students will begin this school year with the same status as of May 2019 until the expiration date of September 26, 2019.
- New Princeton students will pay for all meals until a family’s application is completed and approved by the Food Service Department.
- Only one (1) application ( include all family members).
- All families submitting a completed application to a school will receive a letter confirming or denying meal program eligibility within 10 working days of receipt by the Food Service Office.
- Applications can be submitted online through PaySchools link on the district website for immediate response.
- Any student without an approved, current program application will be on PAID STATUS.
It is important to complete the application and return it to your child’s attending school as soon as possible to receive maximum meal program benefits. More information can be found in the Student Handbook, under School Nutrition Programs, regarding direct certification, payment options, charging procedure and alternate meals, and special dietary needs.
Healthy Start & Healthy Families
Do your children qualify for the FREE or REDUCED PRICE Program? If so they may qualify for the Healthy Start and Healthy Families program. This program provides free health care coverage for children and families.
Please visit the site below for more information.
Questions about either of these programs may be directed to:
Jean Sparks, Food Service Director, at 864-1022.