Seamless Summer Meal Program
All students will receive free breakfast and lunch every day at school. Please download the application found below and complete as directed. You need only fill out one application for your family and return it to your child's school. We will review the application to determine if you are eligible for this program. You will receive written notification after your application has been processed, with your student’s meal status.
Free Meals for All Students Ending please click here to learn about meals for the 2022-2023 school year.
If your student qualifies for free or reduced meals, they can still receive them next year, but you must take action to make it happen. Please follow the steps below.
- Complete the 2021-2022 application before the end of this school year if you have not already filled out an application for the 2021-2022 school year. This will give you a 30-day (school days) grace period at the start of the 2022-2023 school year to complete another application for next year.
- Next, complete the 2022-2023 online application, which will be available on the district’s website after July 1, 2022. Even if you complete the 2021-2022 application, you still need to complete the 2022-2023 application as well.
- If you do not qualify for free or reduced meals, you may begin depositing money into student accounts at any time to prepare for the cost of school lunches next year. Information on meal prices for the 2022-2023 school year will be available soon.
- If your student has a negative lunch account balance, we encourage you to pay it off as soon as possible and then begin depositing money into the account to prepare for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Prepay on the PaySchools link which is on the website.
Completing an application is the only way to be considered for free or reduced meals. Please take action now.
For assistance, please contact our Food Service Department at 513-864-1022.
Healthy Start & Healthy Families
Do your children qualify for the FREE or REDUCED PRICE Program? If so they may qualify for the Healthy Start and Healthy Families program. This program provides free health care coverage for children and families.
Please visit the site below for more information.
Questions about either of these programs may be directed to:
Jean Sparks, Food Service Director, at 864-1022.