Free & Reduced Price Meal Program
USDA will be providing updates regarding the 2021-2022 school year.
Please check back for more information on July 1, 2021
Your children may be eligible to receive FREE or REDUCED PRICE breakfast and lunch every day at school. Please download the application found below and complete as directed. You need only fill out one application for your family and return it to your child's school. We will review the application to determine if you are eligible for this program. You will receive written notification after your application has been processed, with your student’s meal status.
The application for free/reduced meal program is available online for immediate processing. If you choose to fill out the paper form, please remember it will take up to 10 days for processing. Last year's applications will expire on October 1, 2020. This program is not retroactive, students will be charged for meals received prior to the application approval.
Please complete the ENTIRE application and return it to the school as soon as possible.
2020-2021 Application Guidelines
A new application must be completed for each family every year.
- Returning Princeton students will begin this school year with the same status as of May 2020 until the expiration date of October 1, 2020.
- New Princeton students will pay for all meals until a family’s application is completed and approved by the Food Service Department.
- Only one (1) application per family (include all family members).
- All families submitting a completed application to a school will receive a letter confirming or denying meal program eligibility within 10 working days of receipt by the Food Service Office.
- Applications can be submitted online through PaySchools link on the district website for immediate response.
- Any student without an approved, current program application will be on PAID STATUS.
Families are strongly encouraged to fill out the application online for immediate processing.
It is important to complete the application and return it to your child’s attending school as soon as possible to receive maximum meal program benefits. More information can be found in the Student Handbook, under School Nutrition Programs, regarding direct certification, payment options, charging procedure and alternate meals, and special dietary needs.
*If you qualify, you may be eligible for free health care. Click here to read more about this program.
Healthy Start & Healthy Families
Do your children qualify for the FREE or REDUCED PRICE Program? If so they may qualify for the Healthy Start and Healthy Families program. This program provides free health care coverage for children and families.
Please visit the site below for more information.
Questions about either of these programs may be directed to:
Jean Sparks, Food Service Director, at 864-1022.