• USDA has updates regarding the 2021-2022 school year.

    Free and Reduced Information/Household Surveys


    You only need to fill out the free and reduced application if: 
    • You are new to the district
    • There are changes in income, number of household members, or any other information that would change a meal status
    • You qualify for the P-EBT card
    If you need to fill out the free and reduced application, click on the link provided by PaySchools and "register" in order to start this process.  You must have your child(ren)'s student identification number(s) in order to use this program.  This ID number can be found on your child's schedule or past report card.  If you do not have it, you can always call their school and request it from the building secretary.  For security purposes, you will be asked for some verbal proof of your relationship to the student in order for the secretary to provide you with your child's ID number.  Forms completed and submitted online will be processed immediately. 
    If you do not wish to use the on-line application option, you may request the paper form from the Food Service Department and submit it to your child's school. One application per family is all that is required.  Paper forms will only be distributed by request.  Another option is to print out the form found on our website (under Food Assistance Information), complete, and return to your child's school.  It could take up to 10 school days to process the paper form.
    If you have any questions, please call the Food Service Office at 513-864-1022 or 513-864-1023.
    Parents use the Register button to create an account to fill out an application.