The Tassel is Worth the Hassle!
Evening School seeks to assist students reach their goal of
obtaining their high school
We are here to help you protect your plan.
Visit your counselor and discuss this option. Together, you will complete the application.
Bring the completed application with your parent’s/guardian’s signature to Evening School—room 2086.
Thank you for your interest in Princeton High School’s Evening Credit Program.
The Evening School Credit Program allows students to acquire high school credits.
The program is an independent study, self-paced, computer generated program.
Evening School is for students who
- Need to gain high school credit for a course(s) not successfully completed
- Need a pre-requisite course for a desired course next year
- Want an elective not offered at Princeton High School
Evening School is in session Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursdays from 3:15 p.m. – 6:15 p.m. when Princeton High School students are in session; however, the lessons are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Submissions are required each week.
Fee for Princeton High School Students is $50 per course.*
*Fee waiver-for courses completed
- within 10 weeks fee waived
- between 11 and 18 weeks – $25 per course
- 18 weeks or longer -- $50 per course