Princeton's Welcome Center
Normal operating hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Please call for appointments 513-864-1111
Para Espanol: 513-864-1113
The Welcome Center follows the district calendar and all weather-related district closings and delays.
The Welcome Center is accepting new enrollments electronically through Final Forms. Please see below for instructions and a list of documents needed to complete your enrollment. Parents are not required to present documents in person to our Welcome Center Office at this time.
In order to register your child in the Princeton City School District, you will need to:
- Complete and Sign every form within Final Forms.
- Upload all the required documents in the document checklist below.
- If you encounter any issues or need to schedule an appointment, please call 513-864-1111 or 513-864-1113.
- Your student will not be able to begin school until all forms are complete and required documents have been received by the District Registrar. At which time, a District Registrar will contact you and provide you with your student's start date. Welcome to Princeton City Schools!
Documents Checklist (Red documents = click & print links.)
You may upload any of the documents below digitally in Final Forms
- Option 1: Upload a File from your Computer.
- Click the UPLOAD button, locate the file, and upload.
- Be sure the file is a DOC, PDF, JPG, or PNG.
- Option 2: Upload a Photo from your Phone or Tablet.
- Click the UPLOAD button below, take/locate your photo, and upload.
- Be sure the photo is clear and well-lit.
- IMPORTANT: Name your file to help administrators identify the document.
- Proof of Address/Residency - Three (3) items from list below:
- You will need ONE of the following:
- Signed lease/rental agreement
- Mortgage statement
- Settlement statement
- Property Tax bill
- You will need TWO of the following:
- Payroll check stub (dated within past 60 days)
- Utility bill (dated within past 60 days)
- Vehicle registration
- Hamilton County Job and Family Service letter (dated within past 60 days)
- Recent income tax return (dated within past year)
- Voter registration document
- Insurance policy (dated within past year)
- Medical bill (dated within past 60 days)
- Certificate of registration from the Board of Elections
- US Postal change of address document
- Custody Decree - (if applicable) Complete, current legal documentation must be presented at the time of registration. Notify the registrar of any future revisions.
- Guardianship - (if applicable) Complete, current legal court documents must be presented at the time of registration.
- Special Education Paperwork - (if applicable) The current ETR/MFE and IEP for students with disabilities, or the current Section 504 Accommodation Plan, or Gifted Identification information must be presented at the time of registration, if applicable. An official request will be made to the previous school for these documents as appropriate; however, having the documents upfront facilitates a smoother transition.
- Free and Reduced Meal Parent Disclosure Form - (if applicable)
- Free and Reduced Meal Application - (if applicable)
- Medical Assessment Form
- Dental Assessment Form
- Financial Agreement and Fee Subsidy Form - For Preschool and All-Day Kindergarten only (Two Current Pay Stubs or Proof of Income Required)
- Financial Agreement Form - For Half-Day (1/2) Kindergarten only
- Early Childhood Education Screening Form - For Preschool
Transfer Student Only
- Grade Documentation - Current report card or progress report
The Princeton City School District is in the process of identifying, locating, and evaluating children with disabilities who may be in need of special education and related services.
From birth to age 3, a disability is an established condition known to result in delay, or a documented developmental delay.
For ages 3 to 5, a disability is a documented deficit in one or more of the following developmental areas: communication, vision, hearing, motor skills, social-emotional/behavioral functioning, self-help skills, and/or cognitive skills.
For ages 5 to 21, a disability is the identification of one or more of the following conditions: autism, deaf-blindness, hearing impairment including deafness, mental retardation, multiple disabilities, orthopedic impairment, other health impairment, emotional disturbance, specific learning disability, speech or language impairment, traumatic brain injury, and/or visual impairment including blindness.
If you know of a child who is suspected of having a disability, please contact the Princeton City School District Department of Student Services at 513-864-1035.
3900 Cottingham Dr.
Cincinnati, OH 45241
Bilingual Parent Liaison
EMIS Director & Welcome Center Supervisor, District Homeless Liaison