Clear the Air
CLEAR THE AIR VAPING/SUBSTANCE PREVENTION & AWARENESS
P A R E N T A N D C O M M U N I T Y E D U C A T I O N A L S E R I E S
Featuring a professional panel of guest speakers Hamilton Co. Public Health, Prevention First, American Heart Association, and Princeton Schools
F e b r u a r y 8, 2 0 2 3
P r i n c e t o n A d m i n i s t r a t i o n C e n t e r
3 9 0 0 C o t t i n g h a m D r i v e
C i n c i n n a t i , O h 4 5 2 4 1
6 : 3 0 p m
Digital Citizenship - Keeping Kids Safe Online
Presented by Forward Edge
Tuesday, November 15
Free, open to the public
The September 27th session will be a panel of speakers addressing CyberSecurity and Identity Protection. Very valuable, free information that you don’t want to miss! This hour of your time could save you $$$$$ and the effort of recovering your identity in the future.
Spread the word!
FREE COMMUNITY EDUCATION SERIES
Expert discussion of:
- Mental Health
- Substance use disorders
- Treatment and strategies for coping
Exploring Mental Health Free Webcast Series Schedule 2022
1 CME/CEU Offered. No Fee.
Series provided by the Linder Center of Hope, UC Health
Princeton is proud to present the Parent Education Series:
The series will be held in Matthews Auditorium* at 7:00 p.m. and be broadcast simultaneously on Facebook Live @pcsdvikings.
*If the series is presented virtually, you can view it on Facebook Live @pcsdvikings.
150 Viking Way
Cincinnati, OH 45246
Parent Education Series 2021 -2022 School Year
Each presentation will be available for viewing using the left sidebar. Please click to select a series.
- August 10 - Chris Singleton
- September 15 - Emmanuel Jal
- September 21 - Final Forms Workshop -ESL Presentation
- October 19 - Raising Awareness about Anxiety/Stress and Building Motivation- Virtual
- November 15 - Digital Citizenship
- January 18 - Anti-Vaping
- February 22 - Preparing for Life after HS - legal, financial, job advice and tips to establish successful adult relationships
- March 15 - Human Resources Insight, Job Opportunities, Civil Service Process
- May 17 - Bingo and Hot Topics
- June 21- Financial Literacy, Money Management & How to Save for College