Scarlet Oaks Career Campus
Click here for the: PowerPoint Presentation – the presentation without stopping to click on any links is approximately 13 minutes.
- The presentation is narrated and set up to advance automatically – no need to click.
- Slides 1 and 13 – 20 have hyperlinks that will allow you to explore more of the programs.
- The last slide is a survey for students to complete. This survey allows students to ask questions. Students must provide a valid email address in order for Great Oaks to answer them individually.
Click here for the: Parent/Student Q&A
Click here for the "Coffee Chat" virtual event for parents of students grades 6 - 10 interested in Career and Technical Education.
Click here to view/print the CREDIT RECOVERY-ATTENDANCE PLAN FOR ADMISSION
Student Testimonials: Great Oaks: https://www.
Application Portal: https://
Timeline: priority application window ends Feb 2023
Priority letters sent mid-March
Qualifications: On track for graduation - space available in the program
For more information contact Molly Maundrell, Career Specialist 513.612.5794 maundrem@
Career Exploration Links
- Ohio Means Jobs - career guidance lessons -
- CollegeBoard's Career Finder https://roadtripnation.
- Great Oaks Career Campuses
- Occupational Outlook Handbook
- Career Information for Students
Search over 60 occupations by what interests you. Find out what people in an occupation do, how they get ready for it, salary information, and job outlook.
- The teenagers guide to the real world. Improving your job skills
- Today’s Military
- Test Prep –Armed Forces Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) online course review
- CareerShip- career exploration adventure.