If you or your child is struggling with logging into Clever, try this:
You can contact Mrs. Suever with any questions at email@example.com.
April 20 - May 1
*Princeton/Ms. Senter will be monitoring time logged on to iReady.*
Reading Classes- Expectations (Mrs. Suever)
- Complete: One iReady Teacher Assigned Reading Lesson per day M-F
- Complete: iReady Reading My Path 30 minutes per day M-W-F for Intervention
Math Classes- Expectations (Mr. Martin)
- Complete: One iReady Teacher Assigned Math Lesson per day M-F
- Complete: iReady Math My Path 30 minutes per day T-TH for Intervention
Here is a link to some extra math pages that can be copied and worked on.
- In the location box put in Ohio
- Scroll down until you see “Printable At-Home Activity Packs”
- The printable at-home activity packs are designed to provide students with valuable self-directed exercises and practice during extended absences from school. Each pack is designed to reinforce key concepts for a given grade.
- You will find Reading and Math activities.
For Mr. Coleman's math students, you can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Coleman's April 14-17th Update:
Watch the Tuesday and Thursday instructional videos. Complete the posted assignment in google classroom around area and fractional distances. Multiplying with fractions.
Hey, 5th graders at EV! We are going to have a weekly 45 minute class on Mondays at 9:30. I hope you can make it. If not check out the lesson I made every Tuesday on your google classroom. I think you'll need to put in the password to get into the meeting. Take care
Time: Apr 6, 2020 09:30 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Apr 6, 2020 09:30 AM
Apr 13, 2020 09:30 AM
Apr 20, 2020 09:30 AM
Apr 27, 2020 09:30 AM
May 4, 2020 09:30 AM
May 11, 2020 09:30 AM
May 18, 2020 09:30 AM
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 408 417 810
Mr. Coleman 5th grade math
- Assignments will be placed on Google classroom every Monday
- Google classroom code is yuqqpwt
- A live Zoom meeting will be at 9:30 every Monday
- A Zoom instructional video will be posted on Google classroom every Tuesday.
- Feedback will be on Google classroom and student email accounts
- Parents will get a weekly update just like the two that have already been sent to you on 3/31 and 4/3 on via your email.
- As stated in our initial emails my “office hours” will be from 9:30 -11:30 daily.