Learn to play LACROSSE
The Princeton High School Lacrosse will be conducting a Fall new player training/familiarization for all Princeton students, girls and boys in grades 3 - 12. The Fall training will start September 13th from 5pm - 6pm and ending October 25th. If you are interested this would be a great opportunity to learn more about the game of lacrosse. Instruction will be provided by Andy Short (Princeton Women’s Lacrosse Head Coach), Assistant Coach Brian Miller, and veteran Princeton High School players.
- The camp will be held on the grass field behind Princeton High School
- Equipment will be provided but is limited in quantity. We will do our best to see to it that each camper has a stick
- Those players that plan to play lacrosse in the Spring it is recommended that they get their own equipment. Coaches and veteran players will advise what to get.
- Be sure that each player brings a full water bottle
- Family members are to stay at the field if anything unexpected occurs, please do not drop off and leave
During the camp players will be introduced to:
- Basic stick skills
- Basic lacrosse drills
- Player positions
- The rules of the game
- There will also be scrimmages played to help introduce the game of lacrosse.
If your elementary/middle school aged child feels that they would like to play lacrosse next spring Coach Short will give you local club opportunities.
Scan the QR Code to access the registration, you may be required to sign in with your google account. Please email Andy Short with any questions. email@example.com