April 20-April 24 Click on the Grade Level to view/print the packets
Reading Skill-Main idea
Fifth- Unit 1 Review - Volume & Multiplication
Dear Glendale Family,
Below you will find a list of assignments and activities that were sent home before Spring Break for students to work on during our time away from school. Students were given information on how to log in online through their Clever accounts to access iReady, Reading Eggs or Study Island, and other academic-related websites. Students are very familiar with these online resources as they are part of our regular instructional processes. Please continue to check in with your child’s teacher for updates. Teachers are meeting with classes through Class Dojo, Zoom, and Google Classroom. If you are unable to access the online platform being used and need paper packets, please contact your teacher or a member of the office staff listed below. We miss you all!
Stay safe and healthy,
Google Voice phone number: 513-642-9419
Mrs. Carrigan, Instructional Coach
Google Voice phone number: 513-549-5362
Mrs. Donnelly, Secretary
Google Voice phone number: 513-334-7247
Mrs. Lisa Richter, Clerk - (for Spanish)
Google Voice phone number: 513-214-1795
Google Voice phone number: 513-334-7221
Teaching Platform: Zoom (M-F 2:30 KG EL group, Google Classroom)
Google Voice phone number: 513-549-6108
Teaching Platform: Google Classroom- 1st-5th
Google Voice phone number: 513-549-5846
Google Voice phone number: 513-334-6984
Teaching Platform: Google Classroom
Teaching Platform: Google Classroom and FaceTime for 1:1 instruction (by appointment)
Mrs. Frank (Speech)
Teaching Platform: Zoom, Google Classroom
Google Voice: 937-598-9241
Mrs. Brown 513-334-7107
Office Hours 10:30am - 11:00am
Teaching Platform: Bloomz and Google Voice for parent information, Google Classroom for teaching
If you are having trouble connecting to any of the teaching platforms please contact your child's teacher for assistance. Thank You!
Fifth-grade teachers are available via email: Mrs. Brown email@example.com and Mrs. Wilson firstname.lastname@example.org
Work during school closure March 16-April 3
Content to Work On
WILSON-We started a new book in reading Misty of Chincoteague
-Cycle 1 and 2 was sent home
-Hatchet Paper to be completed with reading the text
-Finish reading the book Hatchet and complete the questions from the page you were given
-Finish cycle 3 of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
-Reading Homework Packet
-Day 6 Writing-Goldilocks-Informative Writing
-Pick up a copy from office, if needed
-Packet about the Solar System was sent home
-Drop in the Bucket
-Revise and Editing
-Uploaded to Edcite, prompt will also be said on the all-call announcement and Bloomz so students can handwrite their response if they do not have internet access
-PROMPT: Owning A Pet- Informative (found under their writing class)
Focusing on Writing this past week due to DARE Essay contest
Continue to work on
**Mrs. France and Mrs. Bingham sent homework for students who see them**
Extra Free Resources
Science and Social Studies
How to Access Education Websites Used in School at Home
We recommend students spend 15 minutes each night completing the learning games available in i-Ready or doing a lesson from their path.
Expectations for Boyer's Math Students (in order of priority):
1) Comprehension Checks: All students should complete their Comprehension Checks on their iReady account. They should be able to log in using Clever.
2) Google Classroom: Students should know how to access their math class in google classroom. In their google classroom, I will post announcements; new assignments; and reach students individually who are ready to continue with their learning.
3) Math Books: All students should have access to their math books. They were sent home yesterday. If students did not take them home, they can access their books online through their iReady account. Pages assigned will be listed on Google Classroom.
5) Incomplete work: Some students have incomplete homework assignments from either absences or incompletes.
6) Homeroom Teacher's review work: Some homeroom teachers gave math review packets to my students. I would like students to work on the packets if they finished work from me. Doing 1-2 pages a day will help them keep their skills sharp.