April 20-April 24 Click on the Grade Level to view/print the packets
Reading Skill-Main idea
Fourth- Unit 1 Review - Place Value, Comparison, Addition & Subtraction
Dear Glendale Family,
Below you will find a list of assignments and activities that were sent home before Spring Break for students to work on during our time away from school. Students were given information on how to log in online through their Clever accounts to access iReady, Reading Eggs or Study Island, and other academic-related websites. Students are very familiar with these online resources as they are part of our regular instructional processes. Please continue to check in with your child’s teacher for updates. Teachers are meeting with classes through Class Dojo, Zoom, and Google Classroom. If you are unable to access the online platform being used and need paper packets, please contact your teacher or a member of the office staff listed below. We miss you all!
Stay safe and healthy,
Google Voice phone number: 513-642-9419
Mrs. Carrigan, Instructional Coach
Google Voice phone number: 513-549-5362
Mrs. Donnelly, Secretary
Google Voice phone number: 513-334-7247
Mrs. Lisa Richter, Clerk - (for Spanish)
Google Voice phone number: 513-214-1795
Google Voice phone number: 513-334-7221
Teaching Platform: Zoom (M-F 2:30 KG EL group, Google Classroom)
Google Voice phone number: 513-549-6108
Teaching Platform: Google Classroom- 1st-5th
Google Voice phone number: 513-549-5846
Google Voice phone number: 513-334-6984
Teaching Platform: Google Classroom
Teaching Platform: Google Classroom and FaceTime for 1:1 instruction (by appointment)
Mrs. Frank (Speech)
Teaching Platform: Zoom, Google Classroom
Google Voice: 937-598-9241
April 6 - May 1, 2020
Mrs. Ryan- 513-549-5182
Ms. Ruttschaw- 513-549-5541
Mrs. Boyer 513-549-5480
Office Hours 10:30 am to 12:00 pm
Teaching Platform: Google Classroom for teaching, Class Tag for parent information
If you are having trouble connecting to any of the teaching platforms please contact your child's teacher for assistance. Thank You!
Day 1: Read pages 138-147 and complete Day 1 in your packet.
Day 2: Read pages 148-160 and complete Day 2 in your packet.
Day 3: Read pages 161-171 and complete Day 3 in your packet.
Day 4: Read pages 172-184 and complete Day 4 in your packet.
Work in your Math Review Book.
I Rea I Ready Path
Study Island NWEA Math and Reading Path
Study Island Science and Social Studies
# of minutes
Total number of minutes read
Fourth-grade teachers can be reached via email: Mrs. Ryan firstname.lastname@example.org and Ms. Ruttschaw email@example.com
4th Grade * Mar.13th - April 3rd Work to Be Completed at Home
In the event that we do not have school, here are items that we would like for you to work on! Please bring all materials and completed work to school upon return!!!
- Charlotte's Web:
- *ALL work should be completed in a notebook
paper...or... if you have a computer you may create and share a Google Doc and share it with your teacher.
Cycle 2: Day 1: Read pages 48-54 and complete Day 1 in your packet. Day 2: Read pages 55-65 and complete Day 2 in your packet. Day 3: Read pages 66-76 and complete Day 3 in your packet. Day 4: Read pages 77-87 and complete Day 4 in your packet.
Cycle 3: Repeat directions for Cycle 2 - Use the following page numbers: Day 1: 88-101 Day 2:102-112 Day 3: 113-121 Day 4: 122-133
- Complete Weekly Practice for meter
- Read your independent reading books! You should do at least 10 minutes of nightly reading of a book of your choice! (Ziggy and the Black Dinosaurs - you
can read chapters 4 & 5)
Work in your Math Review Book. Math
- Start at the beginning and complete 1-page front and back for each weekday missed from school. Handwriting
- Do 1 page of cursive writing for each missed day of school.
- Complete Slow and Fast Changes to Land - Read Science the article and complete the questions. * Math Unit Games 1-4 *Utilize Study Islands
I Ready-complete lessons
How to Access Education Websites Used in School at Home
- Got to www.clever.com
- In the top right corner, click where it says login as a student.
- The next page will take you to “Find your School.”
- You will type in Princeton.
- There will be a drop-down menu with Princeton school choices.
- Select Glendale.
- Click login with Google.
- Princeton has set up a Gmail account through Google, for your students.
- You will enter your students' email address/username
- Next, you will enter your student’s password.
- You will now be logged into your student’s clever account. Your child will have access to websites such as: iReady, Study Island, Sumdog, Google classroom, and many others. Students will access these websites through the apps on the clever dashboard. Once you click the app, students will be automatically logged in.
We recommend students spend 15 minutes each night completing the learning games available in i-Ready or doing a lesson from their path.