April 20th Field Trips
April 20-April 24 Click on the Grade Level to view/print the packets
Reading Skill-Main idea
Fifth- Unit 1 Review - Volume & Multiplication
6th Grade Music Sign-Up
Virtual Field Trip April 14-17
Dear Parents/Guardians and Students,
Hi! We are reaching out to all of our parents so you'll better understand all of the learning we are planning during our school closing! The district expectation is that students will be working 120-155 minutes daily on assignments.
- Have your child check their Homeroom, Math, Reading, Writing/Social Studies and Science Classes on Google Classroom daily for lessons, communication or support, and Zoom classroom meeting invitations.
- Students should also be checking their VikingMail accounts on a daily basis for updates
- At least 45 minutes per week on iReady Math Path - make sure you are passing at least 2 lessons a week with 70% or higher.
- Math : Volume 1 sent home for review. Please work on any incomplete pages and any Math in Action sections.. ● If you were able to pick up Math Volume 2 we will be using that in weekly lessons on google classroom.
- Physical Education/Art/Music: Special teachers will be posting assignments on Google Classroom.
Please use the following codes to sign into the classrooms:
PE: 74k3jua Art: olnnzvy Music:kagwsiq
Additional resources for remote learning: iReady Reading assignments, Discovery Education, Khan Academy, Study Island, Newsdepth (ideastream.org), Brain Pop, Kahoot -- these can all be worked online.
We all miss seeing all of you each day!! Please stay safe, healthy, and keep learning!
Mrs. Jeanne Benoit - email@example.com Office Hours: 9:30-12:00
Mrs. Elisha Gilbert - firstname.lastname@example.org Office Hours: 9:30-12:00
Mrs. Wendy McCrory - email@example.com Office Hours: 9:30-12:00
Mr. Glenn Patt - firstname.lastname@example.org Office Hours: 9:30-12:00