April 20-April 24 Click on the Grade Level to view/print the packets
Reading Skill-Main idea
Kindergarten- Count and write to 8
Princeton City Schools website for updates and information
Please see your child's Class Dojo or Google Classroom pages for more assingment information.
Additional Work to be Completed April 6-17:
- Gr. K Curriculum Associates math resources you can print off and use for additional math work
- Gr. K Curriculum Associates reading resources you can print off and use for additional reading work
Distance and Virtual Learning:
- List of Free Educational Resources
- Link to District Letter on how to login with Clever from home. When students login through Clever, they will have access to all the online programs we use at Stewart.
- Current Kinder Roots unit 13 book
- KinderCorner Videos: vimeo.com/channels/kchomelink
- Directions to read any of the Kinder Roots books
- Math packet
- iReady MyPath for math and reading
- Sent out Login and Passwords for Reading Eggs
Primary Level Intervention for students on an IEP or that receive Tier 3 Interventions from a Special Education Teacher:
- 10 copies of the Reading Mastery K Decodable Readers per student
- 1 minute letter sound practice with scripted instructions for parents and a recording sheet
- 1 minute sight word practice with scripted instructions for parents and a recording sheet
- Sight word worksheets and stories (one unit per child at their instructional level)
- i-Ready Reading log where students can record their scores on individually leveled assignments completed at home
- Capital Letter Handwriting Without Tears practice pages
- Lowercase Letter Handwriting Without Tears practice pages
- March daily writing calendar along with paper for students to writing on (modified paper for handwriting without tears)
- Touchmath Subtraction Workbooks with at least 30 pages (at their individual level either kindergarten or first grade)
- i-Ready Math log where students can record their scores on individually leveled assignments completed at home
- K/1 and 2 Go Math Intensive Intervention Skills Practice Book with 50 pages and 50 different skills aligned to common core standards (alike and different/ count pennies/ join groups, etc.)
- See Response to Intervention Tier 3 Go Math workbook for complete list of skills covered for grades K/1 and 2.
**We sent a letter explaining the work, the reason for the work and included our email addresses so that parents could contact us with questions. Absent students work was left in the office and phone calls or DOJO messages sent home requesting that parents come pick up materials.