REACH Evening Help Sessions
Princeton City Schools is excited to announce that starting the week of February 15th, we will be offering REACH (Receive Extra Academic Classroom Help) Evening Help Sessions. These sessions will provide an additional opportunity to meet academic needs of our students outside of the traditional school hours. Here is a LINK that includes the weekly schedule and the Sign Up Genius that each family will use to sign up for each session. This information will also be posted on the district website for future reference. If you are attending the session with your child you only need to mark 1 for the quantity, you do not need to include yourself along with your child.
When signing up we are asking for the following:
- Sign up at least 24 hours in advance so tutors have time to prepare
- Only sign up for 1 session per content area per week
- Include the student’s name and homeroom/content area teacher when signing up
- Include what content you would like to have covered during the session
Tutors are responsible for the following:
- Email the zoom/google meet link to both the parent and the student in advance
- Either provide additional instruction regarding a standard or skill or offer homework help
- Follow up with the student’s teacher so that they are aware of the extra effort the family is making to receive additional support
Evening help sessions will not be available on those days where school is not in session for students.
REACH Evening Help Sessions (includes schedule and sign up link)
We look forward to working with you and your child!
Click here to view/print the letter for REACH (English/Spanish)